Our counselors are here to provide comprehensive short and long term counseling services for families and individuals
326 South L. Street
Livermore, CA 94550
Direct Line: 925-621-0677
Alternate Line: 925-449-7925
- Master of Arts, Integral Counseling Psychology from California Institute of Integral Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics Administration, University of California Riverside
Experience and Specialized Training:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- CBT and DBT
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Exposure Response Therapy (ERP)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Family Systems, Child Psychotherapy, CANS
- Reflective Practitioner Training
- Mindfulness fundamentals
- Clinical relationship
- Psychodynamic Theory
- Client Culture and Multicultural Counseling
- Gestalt Therapy
- Drama Therapy
- Transpersonal Therapy, drawing from Eastern Philosophies and Spirituality
- Individual and family counseling and group support for youth clients with eating disorders at inpatient level (8 months)
- Facilitating groups in an dual diagnosed adult residential treatment facility (5 years)
- Elementary School based counseling
- Child advocacy
My Treatment Approach:
Hardships may come and go, but sometimes they can consume us in our minds and physical bodies, leaving us feeling overly stressed, anxious or empty as we navigate through life. Whether it was a specific incident, relationship dynamic, or something deeply rooted, when that experience takes over we may consciously or unconsciously move with intention to compensate the part that reminds us of the hardship, trauma, or unpleasant memory.
Through sitting with me I can provide compassion for each and every part of you in a nonjudgemental, culturally sensitive way in hope for you to gain understanding and acceptance of yourself. I will also support you in becoming a healthier version of who you are by providing tools that can make your life more liberating and enjoyable. I hope to aid in your discovery using multiple modalities best suited for your growth because everyone deserves to feel alive, loved and connected in mind body and soul.
Let me be clear that I may not know everything about you, nor been through everything you’ve been through, but I know this much is true- I want to acknowledge and accept every facet of you in a safe, authentic and collaborative manner.
Areas of Focus:
- Anxiety issues including PTSD, OCD, performance anxiety, selective mutism, and eating disorders
- Depression, including postpartum issues, self-esteem, and shame.
- Life transitions
- Family conflict
- Identity and Acculturation issues
- Grief and loss
- Spirituality connecting mind body and soul.
Who I Work With:
Children, families, mothers, adults, and couples